Coolsculpting Portable Cryolipolysis Beauty Salon Equipment for
Cryolipolysis is the latest, high-efficient and non-invasive method
to eliminate fat cells. It consists in applying intense cold on the
treatment area in a controlled way. This way the localised body
adiposities are split up and reduced through lipolysis. Once the
fat cells are affected by the cold, a natural breakdown starts and
the organism eliminates them gradually.
- Cryolipolysis is not a technique for weight-loss, but a treatment
to reduce the localized fat which resists diets or exercise.
- Cryolipolysis uses a device that is applied on the skin, cooling it
and attacking the adiposities (fat cells) without damaging adjacent
- This is a non-invasive process and it has not any surgical risk for
the patient, achieving maximum reduction in 2 or 3 months after the
- The treatment is painless and you do not need any type of
anesthesia, neddles or incisions; neither a recovery period after
the treatment, so you can have a normal life while doing it.
- Voltage: 220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz
- Power: < 450VA
- Output temperature: 5ºC ~ -9ºC
- Output pressure: 10~80Kpa
- Cooling liquid: distilled water
- Fuse: T3.15AL250V
- Environmental temperature: 5ºC ~ 40ºC
- Relative humidity: =80%
- Atmosferic pressure: 86KPa ~ 106KPa
- Main unit
- Handpiece, size 150
- Handpiece support
- Elastic band
- 10 membranes with anti-cooling gel
- Silicone tube
- Two pieces for introducing water
- 10 sealing rings connections
- 1 M5 hex tool
- 2 M6 hex tool
- User manual
During the treatment it is necessary to use gel membranes with
anti-cooling gel. Make sure that the membrane with the anti-cooling
gel completely covers the treatment zone. If not, the skin can be
damaged. (Replacement membranes available on our web site)
Pure water or special coolant
1. Have other handle for this machine? Any 2 handles can work at
the same time?
For this machine, we have 100, 150 and 200 size for your choosing.
However the any 2 handles can not work at the same time. Otherwise
it will influence the performance of machine.
2. What is the lowest temperature of this device?
It can reach -9 degrees to get the best results.
3. Well per treatment how long is the duration to do it again?
For the same area, need 1 month to treat second time. Treat the
adjacent to distant sites, about need one week to treat the second
4. It has better results when treatment: when the area after
treatment is red and raised or treatment can have good results
without the part that blush?
If the treatment part not has blush, means the vacuum pressure is
low, didn't reach the requirement for treatment.
When the area after treatment is red and raised, this will has
This is the normal reaction after treatment, the red will fade away
gradually within about one week.